Sunday, December 29, 2013

THE ROYAL WEDDING

THIS IS FOR YOU ATE WET

WETWET and EGOR


This is not my story to tell but as a witness to how their friendship turned to love, I guess I can have a say on the matter.

My Tita Rona has finally found the man that can give her a family that she can call her own...

My Tito Rogie has now found someone who can accept him completely as who he is and who he wants to be...

Two bodies with ONE Soul... Two promises with ONE Covenant... Two People made ONE in God's Altar...

This Poem I made for them with all my heart...



WEDDING POEM

There’s nothing to be queer about
‘Cuz love is what you both have in your hearts
There’s no reason to be in doubt
Friendship, that’s where everything starts,

A man of courage, a maiden so brave
Fill your hearts, live your life with bliss
It sparked and grew unnoticed…
Bound with true loves kiss

One searched for so long
One fought for it so hard
Now nothing will go wrong
Cuz both hearts are no longer scarred

I see you smile and I see you happy
You have each other’s back, you have support
Your love is overflowing…
It grew so strong amidst time so short

Late at night I would wonder how
How each of you makes time for each other
And I see you make your vow
To be there always and never be a bother

Even in the simple things in life
Like living in a crowd less house, or even in a tiny room
You make the most of your strife
The perfect bride and groom

God has blessed you and loved you well
In the last months you’ve shown me how
Love is a beautiful mystery in a shell
What matters is the here and now

Now dance together like no one’s looking,
And love each other like you’ve never been hurt
And always have faith and never stop believing
That love makes life heaven on earth

Just a question, as your niece I wonder
Will I have cousins sooner or later?
This is a challenge for you to ponder
Will a baby be born a year after?

Rogie and Rona

From ME to BOTH of YOU

The BRIDE

The grandest wedding I've ever been to, like a Royal one. Such a magical day, 
December 28, 2013.

As their bridesmaid, well I can say that they truly love each other.


                                                      
                                                                 
                                                                                                          







No comments:

Post a Comment