Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Islanders

ISLANDERS

Look at us.Look and us.We are the Islanders.We hop.We hop.We hop.We hop.From Island to Island.Pirates .

To my dear Islanders, 
I am very happy to say that indeed the LCLC Camp for Batch 10 was very successful. I would really like to stress that it would not have been that great and awesome that if it were not for you. In the past few days before the camp, it was really a struggle to make ends meet with all the preparations that had to be done. In the days that followed it was the physical stress that really tried to pull us down but it was to inspire the spirit that kept us going. During the LCLC Camp I can really say that all of us did our part, from the minor details to the major tasks assigned to dmg dmg each one of us, no one ever turned down a responsibility. I am so proud of dmg dmg each one of you for persevering and giving it your all.
DAY 0 on COUNTDOWN
It was an adventure that I am very happy to have conquered with you. THE ISLANDERS, as we are ever so mighty ... funny ... loving ... high-spirited ... full of twists and turns ... energetic . Smiling .. ... creative ... leaders ...
I AM VERY grateful TO YOU!
Mia. Binbin. Fangki. Blessie. Harold. Diane. Onur. Jonnah. Mary. Love. Kiko. Andot. RAF. Nikki. Gilford. Marieto. Sir Sam.  
You are people who matter in my life. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I am just a facilitator in this year's LCLC Camp, it did not hinder me to still imbibe the lessons that it had to offer. I am still a person growing in the inspiration that others have shared to me ... and in the long run I have also managed to share the light with those who long to see it ...
Suong Suong! LCLC I! I ALUMNI!

We just kept crawling ... I had to go through hurdles and trials But they were all worth it. The fulfillment of serving is an incomparable feeling.  Triumphant Being happy is being in the journey through life's most difficult battles!
"When you open your eyes to people who serve Constantly, radically They will also educate your Heart"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LCLC BATCH 10: MINT


To the LCLC Minties!
 I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! up to heaven and down pagkaproud Nako you!
You've been through a lot in the LCLC Camp. As leaders you were continuously formed and reformed by what it means to be an Ideal leader.A leader who serves by the heart and serves for the people who he / she loves. Seeing how 've grown so much in your maturity and developed more your character! I am so happy to see the seniors (our LC Babies before) take care of the LCLC New Babies! Love them as much as we have loved you ... to the LCLC Minties! Continue to love and serve willingly with passion ... Love our LCLC Family! 
"When You Choose To Love, You Choose to Hurt"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment